This page is a collection of my migration guides.
- Office 365 / Exchange Online email migrations:
- Hybrid or “Remote move” style migration (recommended)
- Cutover style migration (more manual, sometimes necessary)
- “Express” style migration (minimal hybrid or “hybrid light”)
- Upgrade a legacy Hybrid Exchange Server to 2016
- Remove a legacy Exchange server
- Migrate from Windows Server Essentials Office 365 integration to Azure AD Connect
- Migrate from Azure AD Connect to Windows Server Essentials Office 365 integration
- Migrate SBS 2008 or 2011 to Windows Server Essentials or Standard 2016 (Summary Post)
Note: all of the above migration methods will work with migration from either Small Business Server or Windows Server Standard/Datacenter environments.